Abby's Artwork

I've been doing 'tear art' since I was 16. It's unique and fun, I hope you like it!

Name:
Location: SLC, Utah, United States

I'm sharing my strange hobby by blogging. Tear Art!

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Highway

This is the second Highway I've done. The first was purchased by a friend before I had it scanned. I liked the concept so much, I did it again with differences. I love road trips and I hope this reflects that great feeling of having somewhere exciting to go. The bluffs to the right remind me of the Vermillion Cliffs in Southern Utah. This piece is about 22 in x 28 in and the original has been framed. It took about 27 hours over Christmas break 2004. Original and prints are available. Copyright, Abby Evans 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home