Abby's Artwork

I've been doing 'tear art' since I was 16. It's unique and fun, I hope you like it!

Name:
Location: SLC, Utah, United States

I'm sharing my strange hobby by blogging. Tear Art!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Mittens

I love the South West. The shapes, hues, color variations, and shadows of this vibrant geography is great for tear art. Ironically, I did this picture of The Mittens of Monument Valley while living in Washinton DC. Maybe I was home sick. I do remember I was watching an all night Red Sox game last fall when I finished it. This last summer I went back to South Eastern Utah and Northern Arizona. I took a lot of photos and made many sketches. For the next little while, you will see several pictures of the Utah/Arizona Desert, including more of the Monument Valley, Arches, and the Grand Canyon. This picture is 15 in x 28 in. Original is available. Prints are available. Copyright, Abby Evans 2004

1 Comments:

Blogger sgandy said...

I like it. Good work.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home