Abby's Artwork

I've been doing 'tear art' since I was 16. It's unique and fun, I hope you like it!

Name:
Location: SLC, Utah, United States

I'm sharing my strange hobby by blogging. Tear Art!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Blue Mountains

A great thing about creating is the ability to adjust old ideas into new ones-especially the real muddy ideas. Originally this idea was from a photo taken in the Swiss Alps. There is a "Things to Come" post about it below. It could easily be called "Things That Come, Simply to Pass"There is a huge maple tree in Logan, Utah somewhere along 200 East. Trying to avoid Main Street traffic on the way to see my nephews, I used the detour. I also had my camera in the bag next to me and was stopped a long time at a busy intersection. When I took the photo, from my car window, the yellow maple against the blue sky, the car behind me honked. Suddenly it was clear. This piece has recently been sold. Prints are available. The first print was given to a friend from near Logan, Utah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home