Abby's Artwork

I've been doing 'tear art' since I was 16. It's unique and fun, I hope you like it!

Name:
Location: SLC, Utah, United States

I'm sharing my strange hobby by blogging. Tear Art!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Snake River


My sister also took the original photograph this picture is based on. I like the color scheme with blue at the top and bottom, greens in the middle, then the warm browns and yellows breaking up the cold colors. It is slightly symmetric from the top to the bottom as well as side to side. ALSO: I'm back to making prints of everything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOO re: prints!! How'd that come about again?

Mom mailed me my Capitol pic for the b-day, and says she's sending my Above Alpine one soon. I can't tell you how empty my room has felt without them these past months.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

I found a printer, at the old place I used to get them, who is really good. The pictures have the right integrity so they LOOK like the originals (imagine that!).

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home